NJ Transit / tonnelle facing light rail at mlk station.
This station is regularly cleaned by the city, however there is a side lawn on a slope that according to the city is under the perview of NJtransit that is littered by thousands of cigarette butts and random other Plastic litter. It is NEVER cleaned.
This area is right next to the garbage bins at the uptown tonnelle facing MLK station.
I have seen city workers clean the station and leave this lawn area untouched.
More NJ Transit Complaints & Reviews
- NJ Transit - employee attacked customer 
- NJ Transit - bus 507 running before schedule time 
- NJ Transit - riverline returning from concert 
- NJ Transit - horrible, horrible bus service 
- NJ Transit - bus driver 
- Nj transit bus 186 - not letting waiting passengers in
- NJ Transit Bus - 158 never on time - why bother having a schedule?
- NJ Transit - erratic bus driver
- NJ Transit - train conductor 6571 number 1620 pascack valley line.
- NJ Transit - employee