NJ Transit / rude and nasty driver
I was traveling on the 191 littlfalls bus diver id#42738 who was rude and unprofessional. He embarrassed a passenger by yelling that he didn't show his ticket in which the passenger did, the driver made him come all the way back up to the front. He proceeded to complain and talk to himself while driving, talking about most of the passengers that came on and off. When it was my turn to get off he passed my stop and told me I rang the bell at the stop and kept going while talking crap. I constantly spend my money on nj transit. This not the first time riding with him and him being very rude.
More NJ Transit Complaints & Reviews
- NJ Transit - employee attacked customer 
- NJ Transit - bus 507 running before schedule time 
- NJ Transit - riverline returning from concert
- NJ Transit - horrible, horrible bus service 
- NJ Transit - bus driver 
- Nj transit bus 186 - not letting waiting passengers in
- NJ Transit Bus - 158 never on time - why bother having a schedule?
- NJ Transit - erratic bus driver
- NJ Transit - train conductor 6571 number 1620 pascack valley line.
- NJ Transit - employee