NJ Transit — riverline returning from concert
The ride home from the XTU Concert on June 30th was the most ridiculous thing I have ever been through. I was told that the riverline ran late when there was a concert when I called your customer service line, when I asked atleast 3 cops on the way there and when I asked a cop before we got on the train to leave. When we were kicked off the train in Pennsauken we were there for 3 hours waiting for a bus to take us home.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Camden, NJ The transit police did not keep the line to get on the bus very organized allowing people that got off the train after my group get on a bus before us which really upset our group of 15 including 5 children. I cannot believe that this occurs and I think that it should definitely be looked into to allow the riverline to run late on nights of concerts. We want to prevent people from driving drunk but this does not make it easy just very aggravating. Especially aggravating that no authority figure knows what is going on and is providing people with false information.
More NJ Transit Complaints & Reviews
- NJ Transit - employee attacked customer 
- NJ Transit - bus 507 running before schedule time 
- NJ Transit - horrible, horrible bus service 
- NJ Transit - bus driver 
- Njtransit Allwood Park And Ride - monthly parking in daily, many spots taken
- Nj transit bus 186 - not letting waiting passengers in
- NJ Transit Bus - 158 never on time - why bother having a schedule?
- NJ Transit - erratic bus driver
- NJ Transit - train conductor 6571 number 1620 pascack valley line.
- NJ Transit - employee