NJ Transitriverline returning from concert

The ride home from the XTU Concert on June 30th was the most ridiculous thing I have ever been through. I was told that the riverline ran late when there was a concert when I called your customer service line, when I asked atleast 3 cops on the way there and when I asked a cop before we got on the train to leave. When we were kicked off the train in Pennsauken we were there for 3 hours waiting for a bus to take us home.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Camden, NJ The transit police did not keep the line to get on the bus very organized allowing people that got off the train after my group get on a bus before us which really upset our group of 15 including 5 children. I cannot believe that this occurs and I think that it should definitely be looked into to allow the riverline to run late on nights of concerts. We want to prevent people from driving drunk but this does not make it easy just very aggravating. Especially aggravating that no authority figure knows what is going on and is providing people with false information.

Tc
Jul 03, 2013

Comments

• Ar
      Jul 14, 2019

The Burlington County River Line is a disgrace. I took it from Burlington South Station to Trenton and back on Friday, July 13 at approximately 6:30 p.m. The car itself was dirty and the few people that were on it were drugged, drunk or loud, profane and rude. Not one transportation officer was on the train to check tickets, either going to Trenton or coming home. Very few people appeared to buy the (very reasonably priced) tickets.

I used the River Line many times years ago with my grandchildren and we all enjoyed it. It was a good way to travel. Not any more. You are losing the paying customers who are the backbone of any transit system. I'm sorry to say that I will never use it again due to the deplorable conditions.