NJ Transit / raritan valley line
This is a general complaint for all nj transit lines. It is absolutely ridiculous how much money I spend for such horrible service. Constant delays, rude conductors, and an unsafe environment. Today is only one example of the many that I experience every time I use any of the nj a transit lines. I was not told that my train, leaving from raritan, would have to switch on to a bus to get to newark, nj. Then I would have to miss my connection into the city. And finally, my next connection is experiencing delays. Out of three transportation methods on a one way journey to new york city, I have had a horrible transit experience each time. As one of the thousands of people that actively rely on the nj transit, I want better services and. A decrease in price. No passenger should have to struggle this much to attend a job or see their family. Too much money and time is being wasted on a system that is not improving. Please, do better for the people that rely on this transit for their day to day.
More NJ Transit Complaints & Reviews
- NJ Transit - employee attacked customer 
- NJ Transit - bus 507 running before schedule time 
- NJ Transit - riverline returning from concert
- NJ Transit - horrible, horrible bus service 
- NJ Transit - bus driver 
- Nj transit bus 186 - not letting waiting passengers in
- NJ Transit Bus - 158 never on time - why bother having a schedule?
- NJ Transit - erratic bus driver
- NJ Transit - train conductor 6571 number 1620 pascack valley line.
- NJ Transit - employee