NJ Transit — nj transit dispatcher accosted me today
Bus 8242, line NJ transit 167T, Port Authority track 210
1:45 p.m. To Teaneck
"Wether you're disabled or not, it doesn't give you the right to go to the head of the line."
I have spinal stenosis and severe pain in my back and leg, among other painful disabilities and I'm 64 years old.See Top 10 Worst Companies in New York, NYI went to the front of a very long line to get on the bus and the dispatcher attacked me verbally. I told him I'm disabled and he continued to yell that I must go to the back of the line. He's a huge man and my daughter was with me. Very scary. I'm in pain and I had to sit at the very back of the bus. My daughter helped me. He refused to tell me his name.
More NJ Transit Complaints & Reviews
- NJ Transit - employee attacked customer 
- NJ Transit - bus 507 running before schedule time 
- NJ Transit - riverline returning from concert 
- NJ Transit - horrible, horrible bus service 
- NJ Transit - bus driver 
- Nj transit bus 186 - not letting waiting passengers in
- NJ Transit Bus - 158 never on time - why bother having a schedule?
- NJ Transit - erratic bus driver
- NJ Transit - train conductor 6571 number 1620 pascack valley line.
- NJ Transit - employee