NJ Transit / newark penn station
On Monday June 5, 2017 approximately 1:35 am I was trying to get on Amtrak train # 66 which was boarding on track 2 both sides were locked. I asked NJ Transit police for entry. I was told they have no keys to open doors. After missing Amtrak train I tried to catch NJ Transit which was boarding on track A the same time as Amtrak. I also missed that train and had to wait until 2:13 a.m. and by the time I got to New York I missed Amtrak train number 66 and had to pay additional money for my travel. There should be more employees available during those hours to be able to open the door so that passengers can board the trains. The escalators and elevators should also be accessible trying to carry luggage up and down the stairs it's not safe.
More NJ Transit Complaints & Reviews
- NJ Transit - employee attacked customer 
- NJ Transit - bus 507 running before schedule time 
- NJ Transit - riverline returning from concert 
- NJ Transit - horrible, horrible bus service 
- NJ Transit - bus driver 
- Nj transit bus 186 - not letting waiting passengers in
- NJ Transit Bus - 158 never on time - why bother having a schedule?
- NJ Transit - erratic bus driver
- NJ Transit - train conductor 6571 number 1620 pascack valley line.
- NJ Transit - employee