NJ Transit — new brunswick station no handicapped access
On nov 24 the new Brunswick station was closed. I was trying to catch the 10:27 train to new York penn but that side was closed. The sign on the door said to take the elevator, but the elevator was not working so I missed that train. The only way to the track was up a lot stair. I have hard time climbing stair and my child is an extreme asthmatic. Mind you we had a really bad rain storm. I spent the next day nursing a swollen knee. That is not ok.
More NJ Transit Complaints & Reviews
- NJ Transit - employee attacked customer 
- NJ Transit - bus 507 running before schedule time 
- NJ Transit - riverline returning from concert 
- NJ Transit - horrible, horrible bus service 
- NJ Transit - bus driver 
- Nj transit bus 186 - not letting waiting passengers in
- NJ Transit Bus - 158 never on time - why bother having a schedule?
- NJ Transit - erratic bus driver
- NJ Transit - train conductor 6571 number 1620 pascack valley line.
- NJ Transit - employee