NJ Transit / fair money & being disrespected by driver!
Bus number 6013. Jersey City bus 119 going towards New York. I got picked up at 7:16 and I got on the bus which I used the NJ transit app to purchase my ticket to ride the bus. As I got on I was greeted in a very disrespectful manner. As soon as I showed my ticket that had 3 zones on it (while I'm in Jersey City) The bus driver yells and tells me that my ticket is wrong and that I have to pay $3.50 to go to New York. The bus driver was ready to kick me off the bus just for some money. I paid the additional $3.50 to ride the bus plus the $3.50 that I had purchased prior to getting on the bus from the app. Hopefully NJ transit has a staff meeting to treat people with respect! Money isn't going anywhere! (Got on at Wade street, male bus driver with glasses & of Latino decent, got on at 7:18am, bus number 6013 as previously stated)
More NJ Transit Complaints & Reviews
- NJ Transit - employee attacked customer 
- NJ Transit - bus 507 running before schedule time 
- NJ Transit - riverline returning from concert
- NJ Transit - horrible, horrible bus service 
- NJ Transit - bus driver 
- NJ Transit - handicap access at wesmont station
- NJ Transit - bus 780
- NJ Transit - nj transit bus 154 at jfk and 51st in north bergen, nj
- NJ Transit - nj transit service dec 29, 2018 northeast corridor train cancellations
- New Jersey Transit - unpleasant drive-by!