NJ Transit / driver of bus 5313 on 9/13/17
The driver of the bus 5313 on the afternoon of September 13, 2017 merged into our lane on Bloomfield Ave in Newark, He failed to signal. His merge to the left lane was so aggressive that he almost pushed me on to incoming traffic from the opposite side of the street. I signaled to him that he almost got myself and my wife and young son who was riding in the killed. The driver was dissmissive and challenged me to report him.
I hope that this incident gets looked into as in a matter of seconds he put my enitre family life at risk and thos passengers that were on the bus.
More NJ Transit Complaints & Reviews
- NJ Transit - employee attacked customer 
- NJ Transit - bus 507 running before schedule time 
- NJ Transit - horrible, horrible bus service 
- NJ Transit - riverline returning from concert
- NJ Transit - bus driver 
- NJ Transit - 81L from Bayonne to Exchange Place - Employee # 39790
- NJ Transit - train service
- NJ Transit - schedules not followed
- NJ Transit - intentionally skips stop
- NJ Transit - bus 780 to englewood