NJ Transit / bus driver
I used to travel NJ transist bus no 83 which comes at 7:13 a.m. On north st, summit avenue, jersey city bus stop. I want to complain about driver. I regularly paid by tickets. I paid cash one day and the very next day when I entered the bus and inserting my cash, she was like you pay $3.50 regularly instead of $3.80. And when I said I paid cash yesterday with 5 cents left only because I don't have nickel. She stuck on her things and keep arguing and behaved so rudely with me.This is not the way she can talk to passengers.She used to keep A.C high regularly though I asked to keep it down so many times. She turned it down for 5 mins initially and then back to high. Some regular passengers use sweaters in summer, but it's difficult to sit for more than hour in that much cool temperature.
More NJ Transit Complaints & Reviews
- NJ Transit - employee attacked customer 
- NJ Transit - bus 507 running before schedule time 
- NJ Transit - riverline returning from concert 
- NJ Transit - horrible, horrible bus service 
- NJ Transit - bus driver 
- Nj transit bus 186 - not letting waiting passengers in
- NJ Transit Bus - 158 never on time - why bother having a schedule?
- NJ Transit - erratic bus driver
- NJ Transit - train conductor 6571 number 1620 pascack valley line.
- NJ Transit - employee