NJ Transit / 163 new york bound local not stop for passengers
This morning (Jun 13th, 2017), as usual, I was waiting at e. Ridgewood ave and maple ave. Stop for the 4:48 new York bound local bus. Seeing the bus coming, I waved hand for stopping, the sight is bright and I also waved with my mobile phone on hand, the driver just drove through without even slowing down, and speedy passing through the traffic lights.
More NJ Transit Complaints & Reviews
- NJ Transit - employee attacked customer 
- NJ Transit - bus 507 running before schedule time 
- NJ Transit - riverline returning from concert 
- NJ Transit - horrible, horrible bus service 
- NJ Transit - bus driver 
- Nj transit bus 186 - not letting waiting passengers in
- NJ Transit Bus - 158 never on time - why bother having a schedule?
- NJ Transit - erratic bus driver
- NJ Transit - train conductor 6571 number 1620 pascack valley line.
- NJ Transit - employee