Nissan / nissan rogue

1 Vinton, IA, United States

You would think that with technology we would be able to get the science of transmission performance exact. But, with the 2013 Nissan and it's CVT transmission, that is the opposite. Thought through the recession, that Nissan would be able to have their act together, but nope, they don't. My Nissan has been serviced every 3, 000 miles since I got it in 2014 no matter what, and then... poof, the transmission goes out with no indication of going bad. Now, it has 135, 211 miles (all highway) and way beyond the 10 years (not 10 years old), or 120, 000 miles (certainly yes). I will never go back to Nissan. Was certainly at the time, happy, but they certainly disappointed me quickly. I now have an American named brand, Ford, and couldn't be happier. I know that my Nissan Rogue is made in the US, but it is junk. Pure junk. It now sits in my driveway, not doing me anything but taking my money. Thanks Nissan for making non-quality vehicles to pad your bottom dollar. And the American and Japanese engineers who allow this lack of quality be sold to consumers. I do hope that you come up with higher quality vehicles that have the dexterity that has the ability to actually make it ten years with no issues.
Again, thank you Nissan for disappointing me.

Je