Nissan Canada / poor quality
I am writing to express my complete disappointment regarding the quality and reliability of my Nissan Pathfinder. This was a brand new car, which I took in lease since May 2005. This was my first time owning a Nissan or an SUV and I was looking for something reliable.
During this lease, my expectations were shattered more than once: battery broke right after warranty period, fuel tank sending unit had to be replaced, Air Conditioning stopped working and others, this of course while maintaining a rigorous service schedule.
However the last major disappointment topped all previous ones. After noticing a vibration when automatic gear shifting would take place, I had the unpleasant experience of car stalling at a stop light. I was pushing the acceleration such that the tachometer would indicate high rpm values, but the car would barely move. I asked for an urgent appointment and brought the car to the dealership. The damage was more than surprising. The radiator broke and the coolant liquid penetrated in the transmission system mixing with the transmission fluid! I can only think of a major design flaw for such an unusual and dangerous occurrence.
I was not entirely aware how much Nissan stands behind the quality of their cars, which is why I wrote them a similar letter. I got the reply and now I know... They don’t see anything wrong will all this!
More Nissan Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan Motor Company - delay and over promise service
- Nissan Motor Company - lia nissan glens falls ny
- Nissan Motor Company - I am not satisfied with nissan of chico's service on my vehicle.
- Nissan Teana - dashboard
- Nissan - nissan versa 2014 defective automatic transmission