Nissan Canada / poor quality
I am writing to express my complete disappointment regarding the quality and reliability of my Nissan Pathfinder. This was a brand new car, which I took in lease since May 2005. This was my first time owning a Nissan or an SUV and I was looking for something reliable.
During this lease, my expectations were shattered more than once: battery broke right after warranty period, fuel tank sending unit had to be replaced, Air Conditioning stopped working and others, this of course while maintaining a rigorous service schedule.
However the last major disappointment topped all previous ones. After noticing a vibration when automatic gear shifting would take place, I had the unpleasant experience of car stalling at a stop light. I was pushing the acceleration such that the tachometer would indicate high rpm values, but the car would barely move. I asked for an urgent appointment and brought the car to the dealership. The damage was more than surprising. The radiator broke and the coolant liquid penetrated in the transmission system mixing with the transmission fluid! I can only think of a major design flaw for such an unusual and dangerous occurrence.
I was not entirely aware how much Nissan stands behind the quality of their cars, which is why I wrote them a similar letter. I got the reply and now I know... They don’t see anything wrong will all this!
More Nissan Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan - 2016 nissan rogue
- Nissan Motor Company - air flow sensor design in nissan serena
- Nissan Motor Company - nissan sentra
- Nissan Motor Company - reed nissan w colonial dr
- Nissan - 2016 nissan altima