Nike - Trade.com - Paypal / fake uggs
Happy ending to story - my daughter and I found the perfect uggs on nike-trade.com, for $65 less, ordered through paypal, and then found all the complaints against the compnay. I immediately logged back into paypal and saw the sellers name was in chinese, not english, so I got nervous. I emailed paypal and the email address that had been at the bottom of the paypal confirmation, and lo and behold, I did get my money back the next day!
I was also reading on some other website on how to identify fake uggs and it states that although it's an australian company, the boots are now actually made in china.
Regardless of if they would have been fake or not, I am glad I got my $125 back! I paid for an item via paypal one time and the person closed their account before I could get my $ money when the camera never arrived...
More Nike - Trade.com - Paypal Complaints & Reviews
- CCB/PPC - Hard credit inquiry 
- Ccb / Bml Paypal Bill Me Later - hard credit check without my authorization 
- Paypal Skype - unauthorized billing! 
- Paypal Buyer Credit - impossible to pay bill online 
- Paypal Ge Money Bank - payments & credits 
- Pay Pal - customer contact
- Paypal - hard inquiry on credit report
- Paypal Company - credit card info
- Paypal - cody the cashier that refuses dollars
- Paypal - case # pp-006-822-854-586