Nike Shox / bad smell

GA, United States Review updated:
I have bougt three pair of nike mens all leather shox for my son, and after wearing them for only a few months they smell horrible. It's an unusual strong odor, but it stinks up his entire room. You would think that shoes this costly wouldn't have this problem. Also, the top of the toe always starts to peel away. What is the deal???
Tp

Comments

La
  18th of Jan, 2010
I know what you mean, I have had 2 pair and the all leather black ones, I wore to work a few times and they smell Horrible now. Not sure why, my feet don't make them smell bad...? Won't buy them again.
Ka
  15th of Jun, 2010
i never got a product
Da
  13th of Apr, 2011
Same thing here, mine only one month old . It smell pretty bad and even I cannot adjust that :(
Jd
  13th of Sep, 2011
Yeah I'm going to put a complaint in to nike factory and demand a life membership for free shox as i have about 50 pairs at my mums that I have bought since they were brought out in foot locker and I am not impressed. I will only wear shox as they are comfortable and give my ankles better than any other shoes I've worn for training. Yes, I think that they could have a hefty court case on their hands if they don't come to an agreement with me that is fair. Why should I get ripped off by a company that clearly has more money than me? I'm a loyal customer until I get tricked.
Gu
  3rd of Jan, 2012

Nike Shox - Never received item
jordanshoediy
Port Charlotte
Florida
Phone: 9412867854

I orderd a pair of shoes from this company. My credit card was charged and I have never received the product and it has been over a month now. I have emailed several different account and addresses that was provided at the time over and over, to no avail. No one has contacted me back.even as of today.I have made many attempts at getting someones attention. . .but nothing. I have all documented proof and purchaes info that my credit card was charged for the shoes.

Nike Logo Nike