NewspaperARCHIVE.com / invalid address - first amendment right?

855 Wright Brothers Blvd SW Suite 2A, Cedar Rapids, IA 52404
is not the address of newspaperarchive.com. Bolton & Menk, Inc. have been there at least a year. Cedar Rapids, Iowa, BBB uses this address for newspaperarchive.com and accepts their email to answer complaints. Recently, I alerted this BBB to the invalid address. My complaint to this BBB, Nov. 2017, was dismissed as beyond their purview, because newspaperarchive.com emailed: the First Amendment protects the right to free speech for newspapers. My name and high school name were listed below an article in a 1975 newspaper. Newspaperarchive.com used that page as a URL and image on the web. I requested removal of the URL and image below my name only. They banned my email. If Heritage World Archives SEZC is searched, a pdf of a blank agreement for libraries to digitize microfilm of newspapers can be found. If listing a person's name is not advertisement based, to get you to read the newspaper and make a purchase, then that person should be able to send comments to that newspaper around that date. Forty plus years later, they should not have to advocate an archived web page from an extinct newspaper as newsworthy, or be the one who exposes others.

Ra