Newspaper Archive / Content inaccessible
The website charged a subscription fee of $100 per year but began blocking my service provider IP numbers from access to the website, preventing me from viewing any content of newspaper articles in pdf format. This problem has not been remedied after repeated requests from me, verified by my internet service provider, who has tried unsuccessfully to gain access to the content of the website when using my username and password. I can gain access through large ISP such as AT&T, but not through my small, locally owned internet service provider.
More Newspaper Archive Complaints & Reviews
- NewspaperARCHIVE.com - Fraudulent billing 
- NewspaperARCHIVE.com - fraud 
- NewspaperARCHIVE.com - renewed membership w/o my knowledge 
- NewspaperARCHIVE.com - total waste of money
- NewspaperARCHIVE.com - rebilling without authorization or notice 
- NewspaperARCHIVE.com - invalid address - first amendment right?
- Newspaper Archive - historical online newspaper clippings
- Newspaper Archive - bad customer service agents
- NewspaperArchives.com - unauthorized credit card charges
- Newspaper Archives - unauthorized payment