[Resolved] New York Community Bancorp / Scott valentine crooked financial advisor

Moriches, NY, United States Review updated:

Scott valentine needs to look into the mirror and accept that he is the one who started this crazy behavior. I myself have never been to a psychiatrist. Scott valentine goes to one every two weeks. Maybe he needs to go every week. Instead of getting advice from a old drug dealer. I gave scott valentine a pass. Even though this pig stole my meds, my drivers license, checks. Social security number. If he thinks for one minute that any of this isn't true, i'm available to say otherwise. I went through he'll conning off my medicine I have been on for years. I couldn't get it in ny, and couldn't drive. You should have seen valentine swaying back and forth yelling. His hands shaking as he was grabbing slices of pizza. I just bought. To take to his drug dealer 2 doors down.

• Resolution statement

Wrong person and company.please take pictures off, thank you

• Updated by lived with the psycho all your life, May 10, 2017

Tell Scottys boss what you think about the bank hiring people like him.Scott VALENTINE boss (Joseph Ficalo).Nice meeting SCOTT had, even disrespectful to his boss.

• Updated by lived with the psycho all your life, Sep 07, 2017

Update 9/7/2017 my attorney filed papers with the sec against scott andrew valentine.This crooked financial advisor, who is nothing more than a drug addict.Who steals his clients money and social security numbers.He tried it with me.He will be getting a visit shortly.His other girlfriend left him for there [censored] dealer, she is being sort.

Scott valentine crooked financial advisor

Comments

• Su
      16th of Dec, 2017

I received a letter from the trade commission that there looking for Mr valentine.in reference to the complaints I made.they say he may have made another attempt on his life.mr valentine started this attack on me, and I will finish it.most likely with what I do best.you chose to intfere in my life, after my dog died.watch John wick 2.. your girlfriend in sayville should stay out of it, he has no chance.its in black and white.im bringing my real friends, the Marines who worked for me.tracking Felice's boyfriend.repoing cars.never should have started with me

• Sh
      24th of Jul, 2018

This has not been resolved!!! This fool is still out there stealing money!!! He bought one house in his life, then went bankrupt on it!! Is this a person who you would want to handle your money? All off his friends know better then to invest with him, he has tried to commit suicide and is under a doctor's care.He is just a pitiful loser!