New Jersey Transit / bus 137
Every morning and I mean every morning the scheduled 6:10 departure from Dorado Plaza in Brick is 5 to 10 minutes late. This bus originates at the Lakewood terminal makes one stop at Dorado Plaza and then express to NY.
We have complained to the driver and he says nothing and continues to be late. Obviously the driver doesn't care about the schedule and does he own thing. The buses prior to and after the 6:10 are on time 99% of the time.
In fact the 6:25 was pulling up as the 6:10 departed today.
It's time to remove this driver from the route.
More New Jersey Transit Complaints & Reviews
- NJ Transit - employee attacked customer 
- NJ Transit - bus 507 running before schedule time 
- NJ Transit - riverline returning from concert 
- NJ Transit - horrible, horrible bus service 
- NJ Transit - bus driver 
- Nj transit bus 186 - not letting waiting passengers in
- NJ Transit Bus - 158 never on time - why bother having a schedule?
- NJ Transit - erratic bus driver
- NJ Transit - train conductor 6571 number 1620 pascack valley line.
- NJ Transit - employee