Netspendlocked out of my account

I had a temporary NetSpend debit card. I received my other NetSpend debit card with my name on it. I activated it, and tried to transfer my money from the temporary card to my new NetSpend debit card. I called to check to see had my money been transferred, and the recording said that I had two accounts with the same social security number. I tried to cancel one of the cards, but it kept saying I had two accounts. I just have money on the temporary card, because the transfer didn't go through. I have on the temporary card $ 111.66. I went to the store to try to use my card, and they said that my card had expired. i just want my $111.66 back, so I can get some food, gas and pay a couple of bills until I get paid again. How can I get my money back on my temporary card added back on my card or will I be issued a check for that amount. You can contact me at [protected], and my name is Carrie Washington. I will give you my debit number when you contact me. Please contact me as soon as possible. You also need a live person to help with your customers instead of a recording.

Ca
May 13, 2017

Comments

• Br
      May 15, 2017

Dear Carrie, We are sorry to hear you haven't been able to use your card to have access to funds. We certainly want to help you regarding this matter. Please contact us at [protected]@NetSpend.com and we would be happy to help you.
    NetSpend