Netspend — locked out of my account
I had a temporary NetSpend debit card. I received my other NetSpend debit card with my name on it. I activated it, and tried to transfer my money from the temporary card to my new NetSpend debit card. I called to check to see had my money been transferred, and the recording said that I had two accounts with the same social security number. I tried to cancel one of the cards, but it kept saying I had two accounts. I just have money on the temporary card, because the transfer didn't go through. I have on the temporary card $ 111.66. I went to the store to try to use my card, and they said that my card had expired. i just want my $111.66 back, so I can get some food, gas and pay a couple of bills until I get paid again. How can I get my money back on my temporary card added back on my card or will I be issued a check for that amount. You can contact me at [protected], and my name is Carrie Washington. I will give you my debit number when you contact me. Please contact me as soon as possible. You also need a live person to help with your customers instead of a recording.
More Netspend Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Netspend Corporation - netspend is so messed up! 
- [Resolved] Netspend - irs refund direct deposit do not do!! 
- [Resolved] Netspend - account locked 
- [Resolved] Netspend - unauthorized transaction dispute 
- [Resolved] Netspend Prepaid Visa Credit Card - nothing but embarrassment and severe inconvenience! 
- Netspend Corporation - prepaid card
- Netspend - do not use them 
- Netspend Corporation - netspend withholding my money
- Netspend - complaints 
- Netspend Corporation - money deposited but I have not gotten it.