[Resolved] Netspendcustomer service

I have read through the letters of complaint posted on this site. Iwas quite surprised too see so many problems.
I have been with Netspend since June of 2010 and have never had a problem that was not addressed in a timely manner. However I also keep a keen I on my account with the text notification feature and frequent use of the on-line service.
I am wondering how much these customers may have played a part in creating their own problems. Of course Netspend should try to help in any way possible if able, but should not be expected to perform banking services any different than any other similar institution.
Well, I am very happy with Netspend and have no interest in changing companies.
Thank you Netspend for 7 years of loyal service to me, I expect we will have many more together,

Sincerely
Wendy Wilson
[protected]@frontier.com

• Resolution statement

• NetSpend Corporation Customer Care's Response, Jan 30, 2017

Wendy,
    Thank you for your kind words and insight.
    We here at Netspend not only want to serve our customers, we want to be on their team too!

Hope all is well.