Netspend Corporationreplacement card not received

I called in to NetSpend on 11/8/18 stating that my card was lost and I needed to have another card sent out to me. I was told my card would arrive in 7 to 10 business days. I called back in on 11/19/18 stating I have not received my card. I was told it should be delivered within a couple of days. 11/26/18, I received a text message saying my card was "undeliverable". I called in and asked why it was undeliverable and received a lot of fluff as to why it may have not been able to be delivered. I asked for tracking info, only to be told we don't have tracking info for cards that are sent out. However, they could send out my card to deliver in 3 days. I called today, 11/27/18 to find out if my card has been sent out and was told it will be sent out today and you should get it by Friday. I asked to speak to a supervisor, department head, manager or someone in authority because I have bills that need to be paid and was placed on hold for 30 minutes. I called in on another line and was told my card would be mailed and to expect it in 7 to 10 business days. NO, NO, NO that is ridiculous. When I asked to speak to a supervisor I was placed on hold again. WHAT THE CRAP IS GOING ON?!?! I need my money to pay my bills.

St