NetFlorist / misleading pics advertised on website

Durban, South Africa Review updated:

I made a purchase on the Netflorist Website on Wednesday, the order was for 2 stems of Orchid Flowers. Upon my mum receiving this, she noticed that it was actually just 1 stem and the leaf was cut in half. There were just 2 leaves in the arrangement and to have 1 cut in half obviously made it look less attractive. I selected the arrangement which I did purely because the pic advertised on their website was of 2 stems of Orchids, had I preferred just 1 stem, I obviously would have selected the cheaper option which was just that. I e-mailed Netflorist right away and received no response. Netflorist claims to have a policy whereby they response to e-mails within 24 hours, this is certainly not the case. Not only are the pics advertised on their website misleading, but their company policy is an absolute ****as well!! I live in the UK, and calling them means incurring additional costs which causes me great frustration and disappointment. Their customer service is pathetic and I would not advise purchasing from them!!

Vi
Apr 4, 2014

Comments

• Ca
      12th of Feb, 2015

i experienced something similar

15th of Mar, 2016

I ordered two gifts on Friday (11 March 2016) for a delivery today (15 March). The gifts took forever to be delivered. I called Netflorist Johannesburg a total of 5 times to inquire about my delivery and received the same feed back " they are on their way". The service is appalling, delivery either takes for ever or does not happen at all. Website is filled with empty promises.

Highly disappointed. Never going to use it again.