NetFloristflowers

To whom it may concern!

I have sent numerous emails and tried several times to call a number that is clearly not working!

I cannot even begin to express my disappointment, anger and frustration towards net florist!! Even after several disappointments in the past I was silly enough to continue using netflorist with the hope that their pathetic service would improve.

I placed an order for flowers on 9th December and the website is so misleading as it shows the delivery date as 10 December. After payment and the confirmation email I have not heard anthing after numerous follow up! These flowers were supposed to be at a funeral which is already over and was taking place on 10th December. As a South African citizen working abroad, I could have used several other service providers, but felt the need to support a company which is falsely promoted and gives their customers incorrect information so that they are mislead and place the orders. I have tried to track my order online with the order number provided but can get to no valid information. You are very hasty to take your customers money upfront but when it comes to the service you fall short??

I am heartbroken that My husband and I were not able to attend a funeral of extremely close family member, and netflorist has just added to the stress, and upset us more than anything!

I expect a full refund on the order I have placed and please do not offer any apologies or refunds or vouchers as I will never use netflorist for their terrible service ever again! And I will ensure to not recommend net florist to anyone I know! However I do expect a full explanation of why this was not delivered on the date promised online

You have lost a loyal customer netflorist!

Mm