Netflix / dvds/ blu ray discs frequently damaged

1 United States

Several of the dvd/ Bluray discs I have received over the last few months have been damaged enough to not play more than a few minutes. Sometimes I am able to skip some parts and get them to play, but this is ridiculous. I am missing huge sections of movies, or I am having to report them damaged and wait for another to arrive. My husband only has a couple nights off a week, so when we plan to watch a movie together, and that movie is damaged and we have to wait for another to be sent, I usually have to wait another week so we can watch it together. Then I hope that that one isn't damaged too. Often times this hassle just isn't worth it to us, and we go to Redbox and rent the movie so we can actually watch it. We are paying for a service, that isn't properly being provided, and I want netflix to do something about it. They should be checking DVDs for serious scratches or burns, instead of inconveniencing the people they are supposed to be serving, and putting the burden of an inadequate product on them. Also, I would also like our account to be credited for the last 2 months, due to the number of damaged discs we have received.

Cy