Netflix — dvd rentals
I was recently made aware that Netflix intends to raise the rates of service 10%, which is understandable, but not if I continue to receive my DVD rentals a day later than scheduled!!!
For the past couple years I have sent and received DVD's and they have been received at home or by Netflix by the next business day. Lately (the last 3-4 weeks), they have been received a day or two later than expected/scheduled.
Also, Netflix used to send and receive DVD's on Saturdays... This was a very convenient feature and made the price/service worthwhile. If Netflix intends to raise the rates, I strongly suggest that these 2 features (i.e. next day receipt of DVD rentals and Saturday receivables and shipments).
Thank you for your consideration and allowing me to voice my concerns.
More Netflix Complaints & Reviews
- Netflix.com - mastercard debit 
- Netflix.com CA - unauthorized billing 
- NFI*www. Netflix.com / CC - unauthorized charge 
- Netflix - two week free trial costing me $48.20 
- Netflix - scam and cheating 
- Netflix - monthly service 
- Netflix Services - no customer service 
- Netflix - netflix subscription charged to my credit card 
- Netflix - switching back to mobile inr 250 plan
- Netflix - quality provided