Nestle Foods / online winning notification scam
I received the following e-mail message, which I believe is a scam.
Please take action regarding this scam.
NESTLE FOODS WINNING NOTIFICATION.
This is to inform you that you are a winner of the draw of the Nestle Food PLC promotion's
Online Sweepstakes International Program held on 29th January 2009.Your email address
attach to ticket number 342/556.00 with serial number [protected].
You have therefore been approved to claim a total of 420, 000.00 Pounds attach to File
Ref No:7725645/6767. This is to encourage our prominent fans all over the world,
we appreciate your supports and concerns over our product worldwide. However,
You'll be required to provide the listed particulars for onward processing and vetting approval
of your winning cheque in your name.
Good luck from the entire staffs of Nestle Food PLC Promotions.
Please Note That you are to send the below Information in Section A & B Required to claim
your winning prize:
5.State of Origin:____________________
Payment Information. select a means of payment that is convenient for you
(A). Bank Transfer
(B). Courier Company House Delivery
Mode of Delivery:________________________
To file for your claims please contact our Uk online fiduciary agent:
NAME: Mr. John Chapman
Nestle Food PLC 2008 ©
Good Food, Good Life
Please Note: Your winning must be claimed not later than
(ONE MONTH OF NOTIFICATION).
More Nestle Foods Complaints & Reviews
- Nestle Coffee-mate Creamer - change in formula - nasty taste 
- Nestle - nespresso 
- Nescafe Instant Coffee - very bad quality 
- Nestle India Ltd - no action asm or head office 
- Nestle Coffee Mate Creamer - chocolate raspberry discontinued 
- Nestle - nestle nesfruita chunsa
- Nestle - coffee mate creamer
- Nestle - drumstick promo pack 12x130ml
- Nestle - kit kat
- Nestle - illegal conduct of some nestlé angola employees (corruption)