Ned Stevens / Wrong Size Gutter Installed

NJ, United States Review updated:

Installed the wrong size gutter. insisted there was only one size gutter, even after they removed the old damaged gutters that were the right size. It was clear they did not carry the size gutter we needed and they should have been honest and told us they could not do the job. They returned our complaint call to tell us, sorry and they would give us a discount on future services. Now have gutters that are too small on the house and they look ridiculous. I will have to redo the gutters and pay twice.

Comments

• Ho
      4th of Apr, 2012
    Ned Stevens - Harassment
    Ned Stevens
    Toms River
    New Jersey

Hired them to clean gutters on first and second story in Fall 2011. They cleaned the first floor and shot all the debris down the leaders and into the tubes that are in the ground to carry water away from the house. When I inspected their performance, I saw that the tubes were jam packed with debris. I am unable to check the second story. I called them back to clean out the debris. I was unable to be here for when they came back, but they said that they cleaned the gutters again, but they didn't clean out the debris. Now I have to hire someone to dig out the debris in the tubes. Also, on the receipt which is computer generated, stated that I need new gutters, (for $1300) and that the angles were wrong. This receipt was generated at their office prior to them seeing my house! They are apparently scam artists looking to rip people off. Finally, after telling them I do not need their services ever again, they keep calling and hanging up the phone when I answer.

• Ne
      30th of Apr, 2012

Dear Dissatisfied Customer-1,

Ned Stevens is committed to delivering the best possible customer experience and we’re sorry to hear that you had an issue with the size of your gutters.  We’d greatly appreciate the opportunity to resolve this matter to your satisfaction.  Please email us at [protected]@nedstevens.com.  We look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,