NBC Universal Store / Don't ever expect an exchange!

This is about the NBC Universal Store Online (NBCUniversalStore.com). I ordered two shirts and called them that I wanted to exchange them for different sizes. No Problem. I mailed them with insurance but then misplaced the receipt for the insurance. I have called at least once a week for the last three months!! They were very courteous, but never sent my shirts.

Then I found the insurance receipt and found out that they had received the shirts three days after I mailed them, three months ago! I contacted them a week ago and they assured me that they would be sent out immediately!! Still no shirts!!! If you order anything from them, just don't ever expect an exchange!!!!

Comments

Ma
  1st of Jul, 2009

I've had a similar problem with NBC Universal Store. I ordered a Dunder Mifflin Robe in 2007, didn't receive it, and tried to find out where it was. I was given a FED EX number, but still no robe. Recently, I returned to trying to solve the problem and was told that they had a 30 day policy on returns. I know that I exceeded the 30 days, but I never received the item that I paid for. I went to the supervisor who suspiciously sounded like the same woman and got a memorized response. However, I was offered a 20% discount on my next purchase. Why would I do that? Buy something from a company that doesn't deliver. This is ridiculous.

Ke
  4th of May, 2011

I ordered the dundie trophey for a gift; it came in badly damaged. I returned it following the return instructions but never recieved a refund. I tried to corespond through e-mail with no responce and now I can not even get through on the customer service line. I get the feeling that I need to write this off as a loss.