NBC Universal Store / Don't ever expect an exchange!

This is about the NBC Universal Store Online (NBCUniversalStore.com). I ordered two shirts and called them that I wanted to exchange them for different sizes. No Problem. I mailed them with insurance but then misplaced the receipt for the insurance. I have called at least once a week for the last three months!! They were very courteous, but never sent my shirts.

Then I found the insurance receipt and found out that they had received the shirts three days after I mailed them, three months ago! I contacted them a week ago and they assured me that they would be sent out immediately!! Still no shirts!!! If you order anything from them, just don't ever expect an exchange!!!!

A  1st of Jul, 2009 by
I've had a similar problem with NBC Universal Store. I ordered a Dunder Mifflin Robe in 2007, didn't receive it, and tried to find out where it was. I was given a FED EX number, but still no robe. Recently, I returned to trying to solve the problem and was told that they had a 30 day policy on returns. I know that I exceeded the 30 days, but I never received the item that I paid for. I went to the supervisor who suspiciously sounded like the same woman and got a memorized response. However, I was offered a 20% discount on my next purchase. Why would I do that? Buy something from a company that doesn't deliver. This is ridiculous.
N  4th of May, 2011 by
I ordered the dundie trophey for a gift; it came in badly damaged. I returned it following the return instructions but never recieved a refund. I tried to corespond through e-mail with no responce and now I can not even get through on the customer service line. I get the feeling that I need to write this off as a loss.

NBCUniversal Logo NBCUniversal