NBC Store / Fighting for my refund!

1 United States

I have been fighting with NBC Universal Store since December! I ordered an in-stock shirt for a Christmas gift on Dec. 6, 2007, to be shipped on Dec. 10, 2007. Never received any word from them after my order confirmation e-mail, but when the item didn't appear by Dec. 21st, I checked the site and it showed backordered with no new shipping date. On Dec. 27th, I called and cancelled the order, still listed as backordered. The girl told me that if it arrived anyway, I should refuse delivery. When I asked why the item would be shipped if I was cancelling it, she said it sometimes happens! Sure enough, on Jan. 2nd, 2008, they shipped it and I refused delivery when it came. Since then there have been unanswered e-mails to customer service, and 5 phone calls to try to get my money back. So far, I have gotten the price of the t-shirt refunded but am still fighting for my shipping charges to be credited. Everyone I have spoken to (a different person with each call) has a new story about what's going on, including Sean who told me they don't accept cancellations on orders and thats why I hadn't gotten a refund! They all said that only supervisors could credit my account, and of course there is never a supervisor available. Thank gooodness I used Paypal, that seems to be the only thing that gets their interest when I call. It has been going on for almost 3 months. I will NEVER order anything from NBC again.

Em