NBC (Saturday Live) / Inappropriate
I am outraged at what I heard on Saturday Night Live on 18 October 08. I sure hope that Shawn Hornbeck and Ben Ownby and/or their families and any other person and/or their family that has been abused by a sexual predator wasn't watching the show. They made a "JOKE" about sexual predator's and Halloween; something to the fact that kids could come to their doors if "they could keep a secret". In no way is this funny; especially to the victims and families that when through hell with sexual predators. It goes over the line of what is acceptableand moral. I think that the Executive Producer of Saturday Night Live, Lorne Michaels, should be made accountable for this.
Requesting that people contact their local t.v. station that NBC is a part of and file a complaint. If enough people complain, then hopefully they will think twice before thinking that sexual predator jokes are acceptable. NBC should not condone such vileness.
More NBC (Saturday Live) Complaints & Reviews
- Shop NBC - Wes and Pamela McCoy 
- Shop NBC - Credit Card, Value pay 
- Shop NBC - Buyer beware!
- NBC Health Insurance - Defraud the consumers! Scam! 
- NBC Universal Store - Customer Service Contact Number 
- NBC - the whole shipment and experience
- NBCNews.com - nbc today
- NBCUniversal - Olympic Medals coverage 
- NBC Universal Store - No Customer Service Support
- Nbc news - Joe Scarborough/Andrea Mitchell