Naza Kia Malaysia / unethical behavior of the kia salesperson
I am from Kuala Lumpur and I brought KIA Sportage in October 2017.
There are 3 Points which I need to bring to your notice.
1) The Sales Person of KIA PJ Branch, gave me false promise that I will get 3 years of free service. But its been more than 15 months since I brought my KIA Car.
2) Till now I have not even get the free gift which the Sales person promised me.
3) He said I can pay for the car service and then claim within 2 weeks. But its been 3 months and I have not yet received my car service money.
The sales person lied to me that he has escalated my issue to the Branch Manager and they will be getting it done for past 1 years. I met the Branch Manager 2 weeks age and spoke to him, but he said the Sales Person did not inform anything about this issue to him.
When I called the sales person and asked him why he lied to me and said that he has escalated to the Branch manager and to ask for the 3 Years of free service and to check on the claim of my 20, 000Kms service, but the Sales person spoke to me so rude and scold me in abusive language and cut my call.
Is this how KIA treat their customer.?
My contact number is [protected]
More Naza Kia Malaysia Complaints & Reviews
- Naza Kia Malaysia - unresolved problems 
- Naza Kia Malaysia - kia sportage air cond problem 
- Naza Kia Malaysia - abs systen
- Naza Kia Malaysia - car battery 
- Naza Kia Malaysia - kia grand carnival
- Naza Kia Malaysia - car services
- Naza Kia Malaysia - spoilt bonnet latch
- Naza Kia Malaysia - kia sorento engine no. d4hbhh327934, chasis no knaph81bsh5378456 
- Naza Kia Malaysia - spare parts issue 
- Naza Kia Malaysia - kia forte 1.6 sx 2011 / error p0880 / gear stuck at 4