Nationstar Mortgage / we need help!
We've been asking for a modification on our mortgage to help us keep our home. Nationstar has had us complete a long, very detailed packet twice this year, only to say, "Oh, we can't help you. We don't have any programs for people like you."
We have now moved from our home and have it leased just to be able to make the payments. But the lease amount won't cover the mortgage. Nationstar still gives us the run-around. And now they say that because we don't occupy the house, we now again don't match our programs for assistance.
We just need a little help. We need the mortgage payment lowered to the amount of our lease... $1550 a month, instead of the $2069 which is our current mortgage amount.
More Nationstar Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- Aurora Loan Services - Fraud and scam 
- Nationstar Mortgage - former employee spills secrets 
- Nationstar Mortgage - modification loans 
- Nationstar Mortgage - fraud/false buisiness practices 
- Nationstar Mortgage - predatory lending practices 
- Nationstar Mortgage - pulling the plug on hard hit families receiving federal government assistance
- Nationstar Mortgage - website
- Nationstar Mortgage - lending practices
- Nationstar Mortgage - mortgage
- Nationstar Mortgage - excessive mortgage payoff charges