Nationstar Mortgage / monthly statements

[email protected], Lewisville, United States Review updated:
Phone: 405-630-0081

I was too one of the many customers who's loan was transferred from boa to nationstar. All of a sudden I noticed I was not receiving my monthly statements any longer. When I called nationstar I was informed that it was automated, I advised them I want my monthly statements! I was advised that I had to go online and have to figure out how to request paper statements again. First of all I did not elect the change to begin with. I kept waiting for my annual tax and interest statement, never came. It is now march 8th. I logged onto my account to see if I can figure out how to find and print this. While searching this and still not receiving my paper statements, I looked at my online monthly statement (That I did not elect to do) and noticed that my mortgage payment is increasing $120.68 month due to an escrow review??? I never received anything to do with an escrow review and payment increase. This is a $1674.85 annual increase in escrow based off of what they paid out this last year. I'm on a very tight budget every month and already struggle to ensure I can make my mo pymt. How can they justify that much of an increase and not notify me. How many more people are they doing this too!
J. Smith
Oklahoma

Jf
Mar 8, 2014

Comments

• Mw
      17th of Apr, 2014

Nationstar Mortgage is doing the same exact thing to everyone! We need to find out a way to
    stop their fraudulent business practices. If you hear of anything please let me know. You can contact me at [protected]@gcsnc.com In the meantime I plan to write letters to every person I feel can and should help. This includes a letter to Obama. I will also write to Elizabeth Warren, who is not afraid to go after the big guys. By the way did you know that Nationstar is owned by former COO's of BOA?