Nationstar / loan discharge

May 10, 2015
1010 W. Mockingbird, Suite 100
Phone: (215) 717-7864
In 2010 my employer (federal agency) closed my local office and told me to relocate to my current city. However, it was not possible to list the home for sale, and funds for relocation at that time was not an option. I was making arrangements with my prior loan company for foreclosure in lieu of sale when Nationstar stepped in and bought the loan. I have contacted Nationstar repeatedly informing them of the situation. Knowing that it is not possible for me to make payments on the home, or list the home for sale, all that Nationstar has done is to damage my credit and demand payments.

N  13th of May, 2015 by
These type of problems are well known as "Zombie Debt:" problems. The mortgage debt has remained stagnant for many years, clogging up the credit reports with negative reporting. Clearing up these issues is never easy, since firms like Nation Star really don't care about your credit or future. However, if you you attack them at the FDCPA violation level and force them to prove up the validity of the debt, they will likely settle to make you go away. It is a tedious and brutal process, but worth it in the long run. Feel free to us for free advise on this topic at 877.297.7011.

Nationstar Mortgage Logo Nationstar Mortgage
8950 Cypress Waters Blvd.
+1 888 480 2432