National Magazine Exchange / fraud?

Clearwater, FL, United States Review updated:
While we were on the phone, I googled her "company" and saw nothing but complaints. I asked her politely to cancel my "subscriptions" for that reason. She complied and said that it had been cancelled. However, immediately after I went online and my credit card was already billed for that transaction. It is possible that it will be cancelled, but has not as of now.
Da

Comments

Ed
  15th of Jan, 2009
Trust me, they weren't cancelled. And frankly I'm surprised they let you even say the word "cancel" before hanging up on you. If I were you, I'd go to your bank and tell them about your situation and have your account "frozen" so this company can't take anymore payments from you which they will if you don't act fast. Did they also offer you a 4 free magazine subscriptions and 2 gold watches to go along with your order? Go to edumacation.com/magazinesalesscams to see if any of that information applies to you.
Ho
  14th of May, 2009
Does anyone ever really win the GRAND PRIZE momey or is that the main way to suck people in.
I know with me they asked me if I was a current credit card holder to qualify for the FREE sweepstakes.
What a scam. Thanks for posting this info, I pulled it up online while on the phone with the solicitor.

National Magazine Exchange Logo National Magazine Exchange