National Enterprise Systems / debt collecting violations

1 Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:

This company is so full of b.s. it's funny! They call my cell phone and home phone with threats of a lawsuit if I don't pay the amount owed. First off, this company does not have a legitimate legal department. The person that called me had a name of “Mrs. Mays” but when I called her back, she went by a different name. Who knows how many aliases she has? She misrepresented the legal status of my debt, disclosed information to a third party and continued to call even when told not to. All these actions are strict violations to my rights. When I did my homework and researched this company further, it seems that they do this false lawsuit threat often. It seemed this “lady” was none too happy that I found out her shtick because she went out of her way to call me back with personal threats and harassment.

Ha

Comments

• De
      11th of May, 2009

You can sue the debt collector if they use false identity to contact you. Actually in my cease and desist letter I demanded to get the personal ID, resideitial address, phone number and a copy of driver license, before I would talk to them. If they break any law, I am going to sue them personally, not the collection agency. So I need to know their exact identity to sue.

This will stop them. Tell them you sue the person, not the agency.