National Enterprise Systems / Terrible company
My Wife and I had a credit acct with Sam's Club. If our economy as of late didn't make people fall behind on things. I knew that It had to be taken care of. When refunds came in My wife called Sam's and Paid more than half of the Balance. We were assured by the representative that 2 late fees were dropped and we would resume regular billing. What the representative didn't know is that Sam's had already sold our Acct. to collection. Enter the big MF. National Enterprise Systems.
First of all we have not received any written letters from these people since we payed the money to Sam's back in Mid February. But today started the first phone call. My wife was at work at the time. The conversations that transpired throughout the day resembled a shakedown by a 2 bit Hood in a shipyard. My wife complained to me that the way she was talked to was very unprofessional by any standard. Threats of Legal Action, and Arrest if payment was not made by 3/20/09.
Which later changed to TODAY. They demanded we give them our checking acct info. Red Flag#1. When we refused to give the info, they were unwilling to speak further, and threatened to sue for Refusal to pay. My wife told them not to enter that into their system because we were trying to resolve the debt. They did not wish to speak to her further. I was at work, and tried to call and solve it. I was not going to give in, and give my acct. info. This wreaked of a scam. After talking to a receptionist, I was connected to THE MANAGER 10 min later. I started to tell him what has been going on. I told him I had the money, and was willing to pay, as long as they send me a bill in writing. It was at that moment I was greeted by a dial tone!
I decided to Google the company tonight when I got home from work. Low and behold I found this site with familiar stories. I have read some of them but I have one question? Has any body been sued, or had their wages garnished by these people? I am seeking a Lawyer tomorrow to see what my rights are in this situation. I am also surprised with the amount of complaints this company has not been dealt with yet.
More National Enterprise Systems Complaints & Reviews
- National Enterprise Systems - Scam and rip off! 
- National Enterprise Systems - It is a horrible company 
- National Enterprise Systems - Collection Tactics 
- National Enterprise Systems - Scam and cheating 
- National Enterprise Systems - scare tactics
- National Enterprise Systems - customer service calls too early or too late
- National Enterprise Systems - Continuing to call despite informing them of the wrong number
- National Enterprise Systems - Wage garnishment
- National Enterprise Systems - Made unauthorized charged to my fiancée bank account
- National Enterprise Systems - Horrible People!