National Enterprise Systems / Terrible company

National Enterprise Systems
My Wife and I had a credit acct with Sam's Club. If our economy as of late didn't make people fall behind on things. I knew that It had to be taken care of. When refunds came in My wife called Sam's and Paid more than half of the Balance. We were assured by the representative that 2 late fees were dropped and we would resume regular billing. What the representative didn't know is that Sam's had already sold our Acct. to collection. Enter the big MF. National Enterprise Systems.

First of all we have not received any written letters from these people since we payed the money to Sam's back in Mid February. But today started the first phone call. My wife was at work at the time. The conversations that transpired throughout the day resembled a shakedown by a 2 bit Hood in a shipyard. My wife complained to me that the way she was talked to was very unprofessional by any standard. Threats of Legal Action, and Arrest if payment was not made by 3/20/09.

Which later changed to TODAY. They demanded we give them our checking acct info. Red Flag#1. When we refused to give the info, they were unwilling to speak further, and threatened to sue for Refusal to pay. My wife told them not to enter that into their system because we were trying to resolve the debt. They did not wish to speak to her further. I was at work, and tried to call and solve it. I was not going to give in, and give my acct. info. This wreaked of a scam. After talking to a receptionist, I was connected to THE MANAGER 10 min later. I started to tell him what has been going on. I told him I had the money, and was willing to pay, as long as they send me a bill in writing. It was at that moment I was greeted by a dial tone!

I decided to Google the company tonight when I got home from work. Low and behold I found this site with familiar stories. I have read some of them but I have one question? Has any body been sued, or had their wages garnished by these people? I am seeking a Lawyer tomorrow to see what my rights are in this situation. I am also surprised with the amount of complaints this company has not been dealt with yet.

A  2nd of Jun, 2010 by
I've been receiving harassing phone calls from this company since January 2010. They call me at least 3 times per week saying they "would like to discuss an important business matter with me" and to call them at such and such a number. I have ignored these calls for months just thinking it was telemarketing or whatever. They just called me and gave me a reference number, so I called the number they gave me but nobody answered. If this company thinks they are getting any information from me, they can forget it. I owe nothing, I'm not late on any payments. If they have something to collect from me, they need to put it in writing and send it to my lawyer. Otherwise, next time I'm telling them to shove it!
A  15th of Mar, 2013 by
Ian Tumbos in Phillippines AKA Matthew Spencer AKA Telematechs just created a new testimonial page on their website http://www.telematechs.com/?page_id=79. It is FAKE. The pictures on it are lifted from the internet. Those people:
- Benjamin N. Israel, Dillon, CO DayRep
- Erik S. Murphy, Red Bank, NJ
- Carrie W. Kasper
- Belen A. Schmitt, Rochelle Park, NJ
- Anthony D. Escobar, Libertyville, IL
Below is the address and phone number for Ian Tumbos in Phillippines AKA Matthew Spencer AKA Telematechs for whoever wants to track him in the Philippines:
Ian Tumbos aka Matthew Spencer aka Telematechs
Guzman Street
Mandurriao Iloilo City
Phone number: +63 915 345 274.

National Enterprise Systems Logo National Enterprise Systems