National City Bank / overdraft charges
My bank was originally Harbour Federal, bought out by National City. For several years I had my payroll checks direct deposited with no problem. Until National city took over and started holding my payroll checks for up to 48 hours, without notice. I was under the impression that a payroll ck could not be held. Never the less, because I also had auto bill pay set up...I had over $1500. in overdraft charges. Plus, had to repay all the out standing bills, the bank never payed them. Now I have an unpaid balance due of $340. which has gone to collections...I refuse to give them another dime.
I have heard from some people that there is a Lawsuit against National City Bank for there bad Practices... Anyone heard anything?????????
More National City Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Citibank Credit Card Philippines - citibank 
- Thd / Cbna - incorrect reporting to credit bureaus 
- Citibank London - enquiry 
- Citi Bank, London, U. K. - alerta 
- Citibank Nri - dishonest business practises 
- Citibank - mastercard cash rewards card
- Citibank - my deceased father’s estate c/o brett graham
- Citibank - customer service (lack of it)
- Citibank - branch manager wendy miether very racist
- Citibank San Bruno - customer service