Nandos - 553 Louis Botha Ave, Savoy Estate / service sucks!

1 South Africa Review updated:

Service suck, phone is constantly ringing, they take forever to deliver, if the food gets to you its ice cold. They should just close down. Totally disgusted.

Comments

• Al
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Nando's Chickenland - No rice in nandos century city canal walk during dinner time
    Cape town
    South Africa

I'd like to raise a complaint about the nandos in century city canal walk. They are the only one nandos that I visited and have no rice during dinner time(7 pm). This branch should shut itself down as they are not interested in making business. Very disappointing. Also they only let customer know about this after 10 mins of waiting. Disgusting !!!

• Ki
    Nando's Chickenland - The burgers
    Durban
    South Africa

I was served a burger on a Portuguese roll with a bland over cooked chicken fillet...if no burger buns were I should have been informed. The chicken was hard and bland, the chicken livers were disgusting. ..

NANDOS OVERPORT ... PLEASE GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER. .. YOUR FOOD IS NOT CHEAP TO DISAPPOINT CUSTOMERS LIKE THIS..

• Si
    Nando's Chickenland - Whole chicken and chips
    Whittlesea
    Victoria
    Australia

The whole chicken was burnt it wass our second experience that we faced that when we take away and chipss are so bad we asked for peri salt on that but didn't got that as well Our order no was 70 we are really not eating that we need you to get back to us

• Co
    Nando's Chickenland - Burgers
    Roodepoort
    nandos.co.za

Nandos 14th Avenue. You pay for a adults burger meal but get smaller than a kiddies portion. They have the smallest chicken fillet in their burgers. It ridiculous. And when I complained it looks as if they changed the bun and gave me the exact same fillet.

• Li
    Nando's Chickenland - Not paying attention to details
    Atterdgeville
    South Africa

I request for edla nathi meal breast lemon and herb extra sauce take out

Only to find out that they gave me quarter chicken leg instead of breast the was no extra sauce the chicken was half done cooked

Am pleasent with the service I got hence I repeated to the cashier that I want breast extra sauce

• Fu
    Nando's Chickenland - Chicken livers
    Johannesburg
    South Africa

I bought a full portion of chicken livers and the portion inside the box didn't even make up half of the box it was inside. This is a rip off. Why should I buy a full portion if I wont get good value for my money.

• Qu
      18th of Sep, 2018
    Nando's - Sanacardia branch
    South Africa

I waited in da line for R30 birthday special, the cashier can see on her screen that she's about to reach 100 but she doesn't say anything, I waited there with my 7 months pregnant tummy thinking I'm next and them she says sold out for the day, why did she wait till da last person

• Lo
      19th of Sep, 2018
    Nando's - terrible service
    South Africa

second time having nandos at Or Tambo.
    both time i received terrible service.
    waited 45mins just to get a cold but burned incomplete order.

• Go
      19th of Sep, 2018
    Nando's - Nandos banbury crossing. Worst service ever😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠
    Randburg
    South Africa

Incorrect order. Dry and horrible chicken. Delivery time. And the person taking the order needs calmx. She stuffed up my order 4 times.😠😠😠😠