Nandos - 553 Louis Botha Ave, Savoy Estate β€” service sucks!

Service suck, phone is constantly ringing, they take forever to deliver, if the food gets to you its ice cold. They should just close down. Totally disgusted.

Comments

• Al
      Aug 15, 2018
    Nando's Chickenland - No rice in nandos century city canal walk during dinner time
    Cape town
    South Africa

I'd like to raise a complaint about the nandos in century city canal walk. They are the only one nandos that I visited and have no rice during dinner time(7 pm). This branch should shut itself down as they are not interested in making business. Very disappointing. Also they only let customer know about this after 10 mins of waiting. Disgusting !!!

• Ki
    Nando's Chickenland - The burgers
    Durban
    South Africa

I was served a burger on a Portuguese roll with a bland over cooked chicken fillet...if no burger buns were I should have been informed. The chicken was hard and bland, the chicken livers were disgusting. ..

NANDOS OVERPORT ... PLEASE GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER. .. YOUR FOOD IS NOT CHEAP TO DISAPPOINT CUSTOMERS LIKE THIS..

• Si
    Nando's Chickenland - Whole chicken and chips
    Whittlesea
    Victoria
    Australia

The whole chicken was burnt it wass our second experience that we faced that when we take away and chipss are so bad we asked for peri salt on that but didn't got that as well Our order no was 70 we are really not eating that we need you to get back to us

• Co
    Nando's Chickenland - Burgers
    Roodepoort
    nandos.co.za

Nandos 14th Avenue. You pay for a adults burger meal but get smaller than a kiddies portion. They have the smallest chicken fillet in their burgers. It ridiculous. And when I complained it looks as if they changed the bun and gave me the exact same fillet.

• Li
    Nando's Chickenland - Not paying attention to details
    Atterdgeville
    South Africa

I request for edla nathi meal breast lemon and herb extra sauce take out

Only to find out that they gave me quarter chicken leg instead of breast the was no extra sauce the chicken was half done cooked

Am pleasent with the service I got hence I repeated to the cashier that I want breast extra sauce

• Fu
    Nando's Chickenland - Chicken livers
    Johannesburg
    South Africa

I bought a full portion of chicken livers and the portion inside the box didn't even make up half of the box it was inside. This is a rip off. Why should I buy a full portion if I wont get good value for my money.

• Qu
      Sep 18, 2018
    Nando's - Sanacardia branch
    South Africa

I waited in da line for R30 birthday special, the cashier can see on her screen that she's about to reach 100 but she doesn't say anything, I waited there with my 7 months pregnant tummy thinking I'm next and them she says sold out for the day, why did she wait till da last person

• Lo
      Sep 19, 2018
    Nando's - terrible service
    South Africa

second time having nandos at Or Tambo.
    both time i received terrible service.
    waited 45mins just to get a cold but burned incomplete order.

• Go
      Sep 19, 2018
    Nando's - Nandos banbury crossing. Worst service ever😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠
    Randburg
    South Africa

Incorrect order. Dry and horrible chicken. Delivery time. And the person taking the order needs calmx. She stuffed up my order 4 times.😠😠😠😠

• Nt
      Oct 21, 2018
    Nando's - Burned chicken
    Pretoria
    South Africa

I bought full chicken last week Thursday @ wonderpark and asked for a takeaway, when I get home some pieces are burned literally looking black. Really disappointed, I honestly want value for my money and this was a total disrespect

• Sd
      Mar 02, 2019
    Nando's Chickenland - they selling us burnt meat with no taste
    nandos umgeni junction
    South Africa

we are not happy as customers

its burnt and we cant even eat this thing

you can call me on [protected]

Jul 10, 2019
    Nando's Chickenland - vegetarian wrap, corn on hub and chips
    Australia

from nandos springvale i ordered those things from uber eats but instead i got chicken and i am vegetarian and from one hour i am calling them they are not replying not picking up my phone and i came from work and i am hungry so now i want refund because this is the worst customer service i have ever seen till now so please give me my money back

• To
      Aug 14, 2019
    Nando's Chickenland - Burned food
    Shelly beach
    South Africa

I am not happy with the service i got from nandos shelly beach please see attached picture the food was burnt up to no desmal point i ordered rost vegies and winglets but everything was just coals

• Mo
      Sep 11, 2019
    Nando's Chickenland - Incorrect food bad service
    South Africa

I did an order online. I bought 2 chicken burgers 1 mild & 1 lemon & herb. The delivery came as both mild burgers. The food was cold. The wedges was not spicy a blob of spices was just put on the wedges. The manager Colin from Eagles Landing promised to call me today & he never did. The service is bad.

• Le
      Oct 01, 2019
    Nandos - Nandos hotpot
    Nandos ottery

Good day
    On the 19 sept 2019 I phoned in two order three nandos hotpot. When I got home to eat the hotpot it was half full. Usually the fill the tiny box but this time is barely covered half. I was so disappointed because the hotpot is my favourite meal from nandos.

• Ty
      Oct 07, 2019
    Nando's Chickenland - Product
    Suncoast Durban
    South Africa

Hi ...i took my family for a late supper at suncoast Nandos expecting to get a great meal, firstly the cashier says they don't have salad, but really for such a well established franchise. Secondly the food came to the table unappitising...very shocking service .Totally unhappy for the price of R360

This should addressed .