My Trial Support.com/acai Berry Formula / Honesty

1 Scottsdale, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 480-626-8020

I CANCELED THIS PRODUCT OVER A MONTH AGO AND YOU SAID YOU WOULD REINBURSE MY MONEY, NOW THIS MONTH YOU DID IT AGAIN. THIS IS ###, ARE YOU JUST A BUNCH OF CROOKS. DO I NEED TO CONTACT MY ATTORNEY??? I'M PISSED AS YOU CAN TELL. JIM JOHNSON [protected]

More My Trial Support.com/acai Berry Formula Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Vi
      24th of Feb, 2009

Jim
    I'm thinking you must think this website supports the product you got... it's just a Complaint forum...

I did get my money back but I had to file charges with my Credit Card Company and with the Federal Trade Commission in the State that I got the bogus product...

• Ms
      26th of Mar, 2009

How did you ever get through to get a return authorization number? Ive been on hold forever. I cant find the right website to correspond with customer support. No surprise there!!!
    Mary
    Louisville, KY
    cruisemaster@bellsouth.net

• Ki
      11th of Apr, 2009

I am a huge retailer on the Internet. I am an expert as to the customer-vendor goods for money world. It's easy first email the company and ask them to refund your money, explain to them you are exercising your option to cancel and because the product did not work as advertised. Wait 24 hours and and call your credit card company and tell them you want a refund you will need to explain to them what happened and the credit card company will give your money back to you. Save all correspondence the the retailer because the credit card company will ask you what the history is. One more thing, don't get upset, your credit card company is on your side. Compliments of www.1000bulbs.com.

• Ee
      14th of Apr, 2009

OMG - I never - wholly crapness - I've been had (taken) whatever the expression is. Dang, I don't like this. The free sample thing turned into crooks just stealing money from me... the ACAI watford / beri thing - OMG, I just can't believe it. Get ahold of your credit card company right away. Cancel your card and get a new card # etc. YUK - what a pain to deal with. What a shame people resort to such a life. lesson learned

• La
      14th of Jul, 2011

I can recommend a reputable pharmacy www.pill24.org I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.
    P.S. 5% discount coupon code: 9sh73h