[Resolved] My Hub Travel / fraud tour package

Noida, India Review updated:

Hi I m jigisha from gujarat I get package for nainital for 5 days 4 night. Firstly they offer 17500 for total package including hotel stay for 4 night dinner and cab with side seens. I paid rs 8000 advance.in their package term and condition that when I pay advance they give voucher hotel booking but many time I t old for that after few day they demand for 7000 I pay it but they take many days for giving hotel booking voucher. When I take package they give hotel name @ they book my hotel are totaly different. At last night they refuse to give me cab service and told that you have to arrange your cab for cab we will refund part payment after your tour but now I complete my tour they refuse to give my pending payment

• Resolution statement

• My Hub Travel Customer Care's Response, Oct 25, 2017

Dear Jigisha Mam,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused by us, You have paid 15000 rs. for hotel booking, allreday you have received Nainital, Kausani and Ranikhet booking .

01206480866

Ji
Oct 24, 2017

Comments

• My
      Oct 28, 2017

Dear Mam,

Thank you for your co-operation with us .

Your feed back is very important for us

Oct 30, 2017

Dear Jigisha Mam,

Your quiry has been resolved .

• Ni
      Dec 22, 2017

Fraud travels, its been 4 months still they didnt refund my money. If you reach this guys for your trip, forget about your money. Do not reach any delhi and UP based travels via online.

[protected]@myhubtravel.com
    www.myhubtravel.com
    customer.[protected]@gmail.com

Dec 22, 2017

Dear Dhannarapu,

Don't blame on our company, your trip is allready completed from Company side,

We have all evidence regarding your trip .

• Ak
      Jan 24, 2018

If you want Spoil your vacation go with them..
    company has new way to get business..
    I have got call from sales team varun Agarwal and gurmeet +919654527671.
    They were taking so nicely to get advance. I booked Kerla trip in 38k and transfered 19 k as per there policy 50%.then all the mess started ..agreed were 3 * hotel transport. House boat and all.. They're were supposed to give hotel vouchers I called several time but no response after 4, 5 days I got call to transfer more money I refused.. As already 50% was done.. Sales guys everyday saying that ull get vouchers with mentioned hotel in travel plan which they give... But was not getting it so I shouted on them in reply they also started shouting instead of saying sorry. on me and said lot of thing I have call recording as well... Sales guy gurmeet says on whatsapp I can't help in all this speak to Ankit.. And asked me not call me were in beginning he always said call me anytime brother .. I called Ankit Agarwal he said he will give me booking and started telling names if normal hotel with standard room agreed were 3*delux room. Then he said we can't give mentioned hotel by our sales guy... In your budget... If observe most of review same thing happens to everyone.. I said I want this hotel only they said increase budget I said no then they said its our sales guy mistake will cancel the trip asked me to send mail to cancel trip then they will acknowledged with they will return the refund... I lost too. Much money because of them as my flight ticket were booked... After that according to there policy I waited but WaS not getting money and was in too much need of money explained same to Ankit after that only 10k refunded after 30 days.. Then again call follow up started for remaining money finally I got money.. But they were making me feel like I am asking there money for use... Believe me I waisted too much time.. Money.. And mental harassment ...moreover one day I just marked question mark on one review on Google wethaer there money they got or not that also they have problems. if u write bad about them they will make sure until u change ur review or delete it u won't get money... So u might find few reviews like they agreed to return money hence I have no issue n all... Those are changed by poor people who got fooled for there money.

But question here do you all really wants to do all this or enjoy your trip in peace with family ... So book ur trip by make my trip ..goibibo... In case anyone need to know anything more send ur mail address... Because of this people I have suffered a lot...

Mar 10, 2018

@AK1008 Dear Amit Kataria,

After getting whole amount you are saying which is not good

Your whole story is shamefull

Apr 30, 2018

BIG FRAUD TRAVEL AGENCY MY HUB TRAVEL, A-32/5 SECTOR-82, NOIDA

Dear respected sir

This is to inform you that I booked Leh package through My hub travel for 5 nights 6 days from 06 to 11 May 2018. I finalized the deal with Mr. Dhruv Sharma for Rs. 54, 499/-. They send me a promotion mail, that if I book my package on or before 25-12-2017, I can avail 10% discount.
    As per the communication and telephonic talk with the persons of travel agency, I deposited Rs. 25000/-, before 25-12-2017. Transaction Id which travel agency gave me through mail with confirmation of receiving the payment was MH0009978.

Since i deposited the above amount, I requested them to send me the booking voucher, but they asked me to deposit the remaining total amount which was around Rs. 25, 000/-. I felt something wrong with this travel agency because they keep changing their words and different persons to deal with me. I had to make several calls, but no proper action was taken. I decided to cancel the package and requested them to do so. Finally, my booking got cancelled on the first week of January 2018. After cancelling my booking, they confirmed me by mail with mention of 20% of deduction from my deposited amount and also sent acknowledge for the same. Though it’s not my fault, it’s a complete cheating from the travel agency, not able to keep their own words but still I agreed of the 20% because I wanted to get rid of the problem.

Even after many days amount not refunded to my account, I called them several times but no proper response at last Mr. Rakesh Kumar spoke to me and said, that company is running in loss condition, so it will take time to refund and he said, that company will pay me in parts. Sometime before, he said that company has already sent me a cheque which will reach me in few days, and now the same person says company will pay me in parts.

I have not yet received any refunded amount so far. It’s big harassment to me and my family. They tortured me mentally, it’s fake company, all the staff speak lies. I request you kindly to take necessary actioned against this travel agency so that in the future it should not happened to anyone else. I have all the details of correspondence and amount transferred etc.

Below are the names who correspondent with me concerning this deal.

Rahul and Aditya: 07838627282

JODHPUR, RAJASTHAN
    Email Id. [protected]@gmail.com

• Sh
      Apr 10, 2019

We found that this CROOKS have now opened up a new company " Snow Travel Club " snowtravelclub.com and doing same criminal act of hording people money. We also found out that this people have opened account with "Equitasbank" and now using this account for carrying out forgery acts.

I request everyone of this forum to send email to c u s t o m e r s e r v i c e @equitasbank.com.

Also please send email to DIG DELHI range cp.f b d @hry.nic.in, jtcp.f b d @hry.nic.in

Send as many complaints as possible.