MWEB.co.za / poor service
Well I don't Know where to Start, but saying that this sort of customer service is appalling. I have had a 10MB ADSL line for just under two years. All of a sudden, my line cannot give me 10MB, but off an on under. I called MWEB and had a long run around being kept on a string instead of saying we cannot help u. I Paid for a service which I did not receive. I requested they look at the billing, to date nothing yet and no contact. I cancelled waiting for they to sort themselves out. Last Week I re-instated my contract and to my surprise, nothing has changed. They signed me up for a 10MB line again and I only receive 4MB if I am luck. I am having to phone them continuously for 30 to 60 min a shot at my cost.
The last straw was I called this morning to wait 40min for someone to answer, only to get the phone put down on my ear.
How can such service providers get away with murder.
Anyone know of who I can escalate this poor service to. It has become a Norm.
More MWEB.co.za Complaints & Reviews
- MWEB - stay far away from mweb 
- MWEB.co.za - Hacking of email accounts
- MWEB - signed me up for an additional two year contract (without my consent or knowledge) when all I did was change my package option. 
- MWEB - unlawfull debit orders
- MWEB - blanket increase in price for adsl 
- MWEB.co.za - 100 mbps fibre line 
- MWEB.co.za - refund still not received
- MWEB.co.za - product and service
- MWEB.co.za - mweb fibre cancellation
- MWEB.co.za - extremely rude service by craig hess