MultiChoice / regret that I ever left star sat to join useless multichoice (account issue)

1 Gauteng, South Africa

In may 2016 I phoned mulichoice to swap over to the price lock explorer special they where running, the result of the call was that once I pay the r150.00 then they will deliver my explorer. I told them to deduct it that same friday as I will make sure there is funds available. That next day which was the thursday the debit order came back unpaid. Really??? I left it in my mind the whole deal was off as they haven't received the r150.00!!! A week later I was traveling on a friday afternoon out of town already I received a phone call that i'm standing at your gate to deliver your explorer. I told the guy that he can leave with the explorer as I didn't pay for it. An hour later he phones me again saying his still standing at my gate. I felt really sorry for the poor guy and phoned my complex landlord to just except the delivery I will sort it out when I come back. That same afternoon I started getting sms on my phone your explorer is now successfully activated (really lying in a box at my landlord) ??? The sms came pouring in I just left it for the monday. That day my nightmare started say about 50 phone calls later they told me that in the box I will find a paper with the installers name and number I checked that box inside out no paper the more I say to them no paper the more I get told there is a paper indeed. Eventually I got so frustrated that I left the box lying in the corner of my bedroom for how long ever. That end of the second month they phoned me saying my services will be cut as I owe them money?? After another 20 phone call allot of promises that someone will phone me I had to phone again. I phoned the legal department and spoke to joel very helpful gentleman he got winsonia adams to deal with my problem and to resolve. She helped me until the end sorted everything out for me credited my account and she saved a client for multichoice.. Wait this is not the end today at 09:41 baphiwe hlongwane [protected] sent me an email your account is in arrears we would like to do a payment arrangement. I nearly died how in this world will it ever be possible for multichoice to sort this out??? O before I forget my new ref number is 1156851/i49 3 phonecalls this morning now I have to wait for someone to phone me... Star sat I miss you - you will see me soon * (&^&* ( (^ & dstv)

My