MultiChoice Africa / DSTV — multichoice call centre
Dear multic choice
I have no joy dealing with your call centre! Probably the most incompetent and rude people work at your call centre.
After I phoned to cancel my multichoice account on saturday 21 january 2017, I now get a call (Friday 27 january 2017) from your call centre wanting to activate a dstv account for me... ?
So when I politely informed ms. Pillay [protected] that I cancelled my account and my debit order, why would I want to activate a new account, she couldn't get off the phone quickly enough. I stopped her and explained, but she didn't want to listen. She cut me off and put the phone down in my ear.
Wonderful client service you guys offer! I'm not even sure if you have actually cancelled/stopped my do. I'm waiting to see if it goes off. Because of dealing with you previously and messing up my account, I completely mistrust multichoice!!!
More MultiChoice Africa / DSTV Complaints & Reviews
- Multichoice - account payments 
- Multichoice - multichoice not explaining true conditions of dstv explora price lock contract deal 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - sexual activity on cartoon network 
- Multichoice - dstv accounts 
- DSTV - reconnection fees 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - re-runs
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - refund
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - call center 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - overcharging
- DSTV - unauthorized charges by dstv