MultiChoice Africa / DSTVeft payment not allocated to my dstv account for over 2 months

On the 6th April 2017 I had to pay my DSTV subscription via EFT because the website for card payments was offline. I emailed the proof of payment to [protected]@multichoice.co.za and to [protected]@dstv.com. The payment was not allocated to my dstv account so they disconnected my viewing. I called in to the call centre and the lady i spoke to said i must wait 2 days and the funds should be allocated by then but she can't re-connect my services in the meantime. I waited the 2 days and my service was still suspended. I called in again and the gentleman who assisted me was very helpful and asked me to send him the proof of payment so that he can attach it on my account and log an escalation so their accounts department can allocate the funds. Its almost 2 months now and they still haven't allocated the funds and my dstv gets disconnected almost daily whereby i need to call into the call centre and request that they re-connect my services and re-escalate the issue. I have had about enough of this non sense because it's costing me to call in everyday and the duration of the call is on average 20 minutes. Today was the final straw when the call centre manager advise me that the only way to resolve this issue is to go to the bank and ask them to reverse the payment and i must repay it again.

Can someone pease assist me with this? The escalation case number is 8745903.

Ev
May 19, 2017

Comments

• Fu
      May 23, 2017

They are useless this is what happens when they are the only provider they don't care about their customers I have been waiting 8 months now for a resolution to my problem wish we could get sky.