MultiChoice Africa / DSTV / decoder not working - daniel lemmer - [protected]
I came from Kenya in February. Was told my decoder from there will work. Kenya Multichoice told me not to sell it there as it will work in SA. I had a buyer. Get to SA - Does not work = lost money... SO had to purchase another decoder from Vredenburg Western Cape in March. Could not record, pause and shows the disc is full. Took it back 2 times to Vredenburg Multichoice. Tested and said it is fine every time and my installation must be faulty. Paid R 340.00 to get the installers out to my house. Noting wrong with my installation. They took it away for testing and said faulty. Took it back to Vredenburg after I can back from overseas (working away) now in November and same guy that said it was OK twice before now says it is faulty. Poor poor poor... Now says I must buy a new one.. 800 + Rand.
I have been paying the premium service for 8 months and not able to use any of the functions.
CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION IMMEDIATELY!!! HAD ENOUGH OF THIS RUBBISH NOW!!!
More MultiChoice Africa / DSTV Complaints & Reviews
- Multichoice - account payments 
- Multichoice - multichoice not explaining true conditions of dstv explora price lock contract deal 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - sexual activity on cartoon network 
- Multichoice - dstv accounts
- DSTV - reconnection fees 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - re-runs
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - call center 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - overcharging
- DSTV - unauthorized charges by dstv
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - customer service