MultiChoice Africa / DSTV / account
I am very upset with the service I am getting
In February 2018 my debit order did not go through I called to ask why and they told me I have credit which I did not understand why. I told them it cant be and because it wasn't deducted from my bank account. I called back everyday for about 4 days to tell them to deduct the money because there is a mistake and they said no there is no mistake as I don't need to pay for feb march and april. I told them I don't want to hear along the line that there is R1000.00 of rands I need to pay as its money I don't have. to my surprise this month the subscription was cancelled and now end of this month I need to pay R 1163.22. I spoke to nora the ref number for my call was [protected]-I70 was when I was told I have credit!!!
I would like this to be resolved I mean this is not my fault for me to pay all this money in one month I do not mind paying for this month coming but I don't want to pay for the months It was not my mistake.
my email address is [email protected]
More MultiChoice Africa / DSTV Complaints & Reviews
- MultiChoice - account payments 
- MultiChoice - multichoice not explaining true conditions of dstv explora price lock contract deal 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - sexual activity on cartoon network 
- MultiChoice - dstv accounts
- DSTV - reconnection fees 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - repeated movies and programmes
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - dstv explora
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - bad service
- DSTV - home viewing
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - poor service delivery from multichoice sa after several attempts