MTNSP / suspended account
Account no: a2759200
My internet service has been suspended from april 17th, 2010, without any notice. The monthly instalment of r211 is paid by debit order. The debit order for feb 2010 was not offered by mtnsp to the bank, thus it was not deducted. On march 1st, r211 was deducted and april 1st, r422, probably for the february payment that was not deducted. I phoned with my pay-as-you-go cellphone, to mtnsp's customer care service, but r210 airtime later, no answer. Why do they give a customer care service's contact details, if the service does not excist. I also send them an e-mail on april 23rd from a family's e-mail, which they confirmed has received it, but still no solution to the problem and no internet. Luckily my contract expires in 3 months time and I definetly won't renew it. One cannot even rate their service, because there is no service. Surely I won't recommend anybody to make use of mtnsp.
More MTNSP Complaints & Reviews
- MTN Nigeria - puk number request 
- MTN / Recharge Card - over-scratched #400 mtn recharge card 
- MTN - pathetic service! 
- MTN - welcome back 
- MTN Nigeria - mtn share and sell 
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - early termination fee paid off within stated time frame
- MTN Recharge Card - unable to recharge
- MTN South Africa - customer service and scams 
- MTN - retention's department delaying cancellation of contract.
- MTN - nsfwmob