MTN / wrong contracts loadded and billing

Aug 3, 2015
Phone: 0839563983
This is more than a month later and we are stuck with the same issue again. My mother copied in the below communication: I went back to menlyn retail mtn & ndash; to take all our documents to mr willem bronkhosrt and he promised that he would correct everything as mtn incorrectly loaded our new contracts & ndash; as per attached. No we have received another bill and clearly the issues have not been resolved and we are again billed becaused of your reluctance and non existing customer service. I urge you to fix this matter immediately and I will also be logging the matter with hello peter again. Your service and lack is customer care is shocking as my mother and I have never experienced such bad service from mtn.

To whom it may concern,

My cellphone and my mother’s cellphones were both suspended for outgoing calls on sunday the 21st of june 2015, for reasons that are completely incorrect.

Firstly & ndash; my contract is under my mothers name emily maria van barrelo (Copied in this e-mail) and I am writing this e-mail on both our behalves as my mother resides in the western cape in ladismith and I reside in pretoria.

My mother enquired on monday the 22nd of june at mtn shop in ladismith to find out why our line were cut and she was informed that some or other & ldquo;contracts” were loaded and that there is nothing we can do about it.

I have attached the contracts that were signed in my presence at menlyn retail park in pretoria on the 10th of april, and I have also included our itemized billings and invoices and nowhere does it indicate that we are in arrears or owe money to mtn & ndash; including all debit orders have been deducted accordingly.

Please could you investigate this and repair the services that you have wrongly disconnected as a matter of urgency. I will also be taking the matter to hello peter and the national consumer commission as this is unacceptable.

You can contact my mother emily on [protected] or myself beverley salmon & ndash; [protected]

Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa Logo Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa
Customer Care Service